All taxes, sightseeing’s, airfare etc. are as on date.
Any future hike will be charged extra.
Please note that the above rates are subject to Availability at the time of Booking.
The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you & if we are not able get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
Surcharges will apply during New Year, Christmas, fairs & festivals.
It is mandatory to provide a Negative RTPCR test report from an authorized health Laboratory at least 72 Hours prior to your arrival in Maldives.
COVID 19 PRECAUTION:
- Please note, some room types at this property are not available when booking a stay with children.
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
You don’t need a pre-applied visa to enter the Maldives. People of all nationalities can avail a 30-day visa on arrival, free of cost, up to a maximum of 90 days (if you are a resident of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh or Nepal). The documents and proofs to carry for a Maldivian Visa are:
- A valid passport valid for 6 months from the date of travel (please ensure you have a machine readable passport).
- A valid ticket for passage out of Maldives
- Proof of confirmation of reservation in a hotel or resort in Maldives
- Proof of funds covering the expenses incurred while in Maldives. The recommended amount is USD 150 per person per day.